- This event has passed.
CreativeXchange 2017 – Session Five: Working Session 2: Imagining an Ideal Future
May 19 @ 9:00 am - August 6 @ 12:00 pm
In this capstone session, once again led by James Moustafellos, Design Practice Lead at LiquidHub and his team, harness lessons and coursework from the previous four sessions, to refine your vision for a “future state” and identify an actionable path forward and immediate next steps toward implementation. Reinforcing key skills in user experience design, this session is all about setting you up for success after the program. In addition to having learned and practiced a repeatable creative problem-solving process, Session 5 primes you to engage key stakeholders and resources, and launch a new user experience strategy with the potential to provide immediate value to any team and organization.
Dates + Location:
- Session 1: Friday, April 21st | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 2: Friday, April 28th | 8:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 3: Friday, May 5th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 4: Friday, May 12th | 8:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 5: Friday, May 19th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |