- This event has passed.
CreativeXchange 2017 – Session One: The Creative Practice: Introduction to Design Thinking + User Experience
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This introductory session, led by James Moustafellos, Design Practice Lead at LiquidHub, equips participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to maximize learning and impact for the duration of the series. Through interactive exercises, participants explore effective research and design models, discovering how these approaches translate to the workplace, specifically when faced with ill-defined problems. Work on a real-time challenge facing your organization (defined during the application process), and use lessons from Session 1 to begin articulating the challenge in a way that opens up opportunities to develop new solutions.
Dates + Location:
- Session 1: Friday, April 21st | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 2: Friday, April 28th | 8:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 3: Friday, May 5th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 4: Friday, May 12th | 8:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 5: Friday, May 19th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |