Business + Arts Partnerships
The Business + Arts Partnership Award recognizes a successful partnership between a business and an arts or cultural organization.
The Business + Arts Partnership Award is granted to a preeminent union between a business and an arts or cultural organization that clearly demonstrates the roles of leadership from each party as well as their shared benefits.
The nominations in this category will meet the following criteria:
- The partnership demonstrated mutual benefits to both the business and arts or cultural organization.
- The partnership generated multiple resources from the business to the partnership (volunteers, funding, committee work, etc.).
- There is a strong showing of business leadership in the partnership.
- The notable impact of the partnership described should be within the last two years – 2017 or 2018.
- Both organizations operate in the 11-county Greater Philadelphia region.
2018: Reed Smith LLP + Village of Arts and Humanities
2017: PECO + Taller Puertorriqueno
2016: Century 21 Department Store + Moore College of Performing Arts & Design
2015: Elixr Coffee + Individual Artists / SEI + Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
2014: The Resources Exchange + Revolution Recovery / Philadelphia Airport + Regional Artists
*Starting in 2016, ABC consolidated the Large and Small partnership awards into a single partnership award.