CreativeXchange 2018 Session Five – The Creative Practice: Working Session 2 with LiquidHub’s Design Practice Lead, James Moustafellos
In this capstone session, once again led by James Moustafellos, Design Practice Lead at LiquidHub and his team, harness lessons and coursework from the previous four sessions, to refine your vision for a “future state” and identify an actionable path forward and immediate next steps toward implementation. Reinforcing key skills in user experience design, this session is all about setting you up for success after the program. In addition to having learned and practiced a repeatable creative problem-solving process, Session 5 primes you to engage key stakeholders and resources, and launch a new user experience strategy with the potential to provide immediate value to any team and organization.
Dates + Location:
- Session 1: Friday, April 20th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 2: Friday, April 27th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 3: Friday, May 4th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 4: Friday, May 11th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 5: Friday, May 18th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |