CreativeXchange 2018 – Session One: The Creative Practice: Introduction to Design Thinking + User Experience with LiquidHub’s Design Practice Lead, James Moustafellos
This introductory session, led by James Moustafellos, Design Practice Lead at LiquidHub, equips participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to maximize learning and impact for the duration of the series. Through interactive exercises, participants explore effective research and design models, discovering how these approaches translate to the workplace, specifically when faced with ill-defined problems. Work on a real-time challenge facing your organization (defined during the application process), and use lessons from Session 1 to begin articulating the challenge in a way that opens up opportunities to develop new solutions.
Dates + Location:
- Session 1: Friday, April 20th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 2: Friday, April 27th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 3: Friday, May 4th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 4: Friday, May 11th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |
- Session 5: Friday, May 18th | 9:00 am to 12:00 pm |