The nominations in this category will meet the following criteria:
- Meets the definition of a business within the creative economy, which includes Communicators, Designers, Entertainers, Fine Artists, Software and Hardware Designers, Data Scientists, and Creative Industry Supporters. For more details, visit: bit.ly/ABC-CreativeEconomy
- Operates in the 11-county Greater Philadelphia region.
- Demonstrates innovation in creative work across the organization, board, client work, and/or social impact.
- Shows commitment to social responsibility and exemplifies strong community involvement.
- Brings visibility to Philadelphia as a leader in the for-profit creative sector.
- Exemplifies the unity of creative and conventional business practices.
- Has not previously received an Arts + Business Council Award.